• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cable Steering system for sale from 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhr3

Reaction score
Just replaced the original cable system with hydraulic. Old system with just over 200 hours since new (1997) is for sale. Items include helm (minus steering wheel), cable (25-26 feet?) and hardware that was used to connect to a 1997 200HP Mercury. Pictures on request. Asking $100 OBO plus shipping. NHR

Sorry this is alittle off topic but what kind of speed are you getting out of that set up? I am in the same boat per say.

Cruise speed and Rpm?
Wot speed and Rpm?

What size prop?

Thank you

The motor is running a 14 1/2 X 17 prop and at WOT it is a tad higher than I would like (5800 and change). I am new to the boat and have just had it out a few time since purchase for sea trial of mods. I can not acurately recall the speeds. I was going to work cruise speeds and such during future trials. I have added tabs and the fuel computer to aid with this. I would upgrade the motor to a Y250 tomorrow but The Merc only has 200 hours. NHR

Latest posts

Back