Can I get these combing pads for my 1801 ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, depending on the backing material, it's very possible that you could order a set sized for the 21SE and make them work on the 1801. I recently removed mine (aftermarket) and the backing material is a very flexible plastic. If they're like that, I'd imagine the one in the bow would likely bend around the radius of your bow as well, just extend further aft on each side due to the smaller size of the boat. It's very unlikely that they fabricate a rigid backing material to the exact radius of the bow. Same with the side ones; they'll probably just come further forward on each side.

If you can get measurements on them from a dealer, you could likely mock it up and see what would fit.

Another option is to look at the SeaDek, Aquatraction or similar foam options. They'd take up less space by sticking into the walkways, and would still provide some cushion.

I asked Parker this question a while back and Parker said it would not fit on the 1801.

That’s not to say you cant find some way to make it work though.

Another option is getting a custom pad made from decking material. I had these made for the cockpit of my 2520XDL. They may not be a soft as what you are looking for; but, they are softer than fiberglass. All three cost $300 including the engraving.IMG_3200.jpegIMG_3201.jpeg

My 1801 came with them but it was a custom ordered from Parker. Contact Parker directly.

Back