Can you Hear me Now!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
For those of you who wonder where to mount speakers on a Parker here are 12 options and 2 for subwoofers. I am running 3 amps. 6 Channel JL, 4 Channel Clarion, and Mono JL. 1/0 Cables running from batteries to distribution block then 4 guage to each amp. 100 amp fuse off the battery for the wire. Running 2 Under Gunnel Poly Planar, 2 Poly Planar 6 x 9, 2 Poly Planar 7500 Box speakers, 6 JL 6.5 and 2 10" JL Subs. I now have 2 dedicated house batteries for a total of 4.

Attachments

• 7500.jpg
    7500.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Port Seat.jpg
    Port Seat.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Star Seat.jpg
    Star Seat.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Under Gunnel.jpg
    Under Gunnel.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Outside Sub.jpg
    Outside Sub.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Tower Speakers.jpg
    Tower Speakers.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,289
Amps are hidden with a false wall. They are mounted on glassed in pieces of 1 x 2.

Attachments

• False Wall.jpg
    False Wall.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Amp.jpg
    Amp.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,226
Whoa!!! Now THATS jammin!!
Be hard to sneak up on the White Sea Bass we have around here,but it'd be a fun ride out to the Islands!
Have fun w/that!
MJ.

I actually thought it worked to my advantage the other day dolphin fishing off jupiter. The subs throw out quite a vibration in the water and two days in a row i hooked up. I think the sound gets their atttention so they show up to check it out. 2 weeks ago we were diving and the first group when down and we messed around with the radio and cranked it and the divers came back up and said did you turn your bass up 10 minutes into the dive. Apparently it traveled down to them 75 feet below.

Holy crap dude, that's amazing

I need to do something more...my 23SE has 2 measley speakers mounted on the side of the console, i'd love to find a nice spot to add 2 more

punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

Did you epoxy the Starboard to the hull sides? What did you use? 5200? G Bond??

Dude........
you win. I bow to you and your stereo.
Stevie Ray or Floyd must sound amazing through that system.

I got sick of going to Pnut island and not being able to hear my music. Also when we were running back from the Abacos at 40mph and the front windows open the music was getting drowned out so i put the two above the front windows. I added the subs because I put all the speakers on Hi Pass so you get cleaner louder sound especially when running and the subs make up the bass by alot. I acutally used 1 x 2 wood with some 5 minute epoxy just to get it in place before i used fiberglass mat with polyester resin to coat the wood and glass them in place. Then i used starboard as spacers to give the amps a little more room to breathe. I added a voltmeter to the dash that has the house batteries so i can monitor them. i am also adding a 3 bank battery charger for charging back in storage.

Back