Captains Chair & 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief C

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Need to borrow some of your infinite wisdom. Does anyone have experience or know of issues installing what I beleive is a 2520 or 2820 captains chair pictured in a 2320? Will there be enough room for the chair to swivel properly?

Thanks in asvance

Attachments

• captains chair 2.jpg
    captains chair 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 823
I have never seen a 2320 with that helm chair in it, my thoughts are that it would be to wide
If you make it work let me know, Id like to upgrade my helm chair to that one.

JIM,

Thanks for the response and information, now I know I'm dealing with a 2520 chair and it will work.

Also, I haven't forgotten about our discussion about the Keys and a trip out to the Tortugas. Please keep me in mind next time you are planning a trip/convoy. Ms Char is still cleaning house with recent new species down in Hatteras Triggers, Grouper, flute fish, tiles and the list goes on.

Your daughter is gorgeous, she looks rather right at home in a Parker cabin.

Thanks again

WAJSKI":nodm0ql0 said:
what is the outside to outside measurement of the arm rest (total width?)

27 inches at its widest point. I would take that and just measure from the center of the pedestal and see if you can swing that. You might be able to shorten that up a little bit if you just cut down the the aluminum angle that the amrest mounts with and drill new holes as the armrest just bolts through the bottom of the seat.

Parker Jr, Milky,

Thanks for insight/guidance, now I need to cross my fingers and hope offer is accepted.

r,

Chief C":2x5llem5 said:
Parker Jr, Milky,

Thanks for insight/guidance, now I need to cross my fingers and hope offer is accepted.

r,

If not accepted then let me know, I might be able to go over to the place that's selling it and bargain with them for you. The seller is about 20 minutes from my house. I also have an extra seat and seaspension seat post in the garage if your interested. Its proby not in the same nice new shape that the one you are looking at is though.

Bryan 2530":3ca8jh3z said:
Hey Jim!!!

How old is the munchkin now??

Hope all is well. 8)

All is well. The munchkin is coming up on 6. She's quite the athlete and has been competing on the 7-8 yo teams on the soccer field.

Chief C........Glad you figured it out. Did the Dry Tortugas once. Man it was trek and glad i did it, but I much prefer the fishing in my local area. I think it's just as nice in the St Pete area as it is down there. But it's true, you've got to do it once to scratch it off the bucket list.

The ladder back seat fits fine i have it in my 2320 since i got the boat. That was the first thing I had the dealership order.

Back