Checking out the new power options today..........

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
was driving by the local Parker dealer (Central) this morning and saw a pretty good selection of boats had arrived. 21, 23, 25, and 28PHDV and a couple of the smaller CCs. some with the new Yamaha engines. since most of you guys are snowed in, i figured i would take a few pics to hold you over until Spring.

all the PH engines were mounted in the top hole. the smaller CCs in #2.

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 592
TimC2520":2ot4kcx3 said:
Great pics, any price tags?

I didn't see any prices displayed on the boats. but as we all know, pricing is a regional thing that differs greatly depending on where you are. my experiences have been that FL has some of the best prices as Parker "style" boats are not all that popular here.

FWIW dealers are pretty much restricted to selling to customers who reside in their area. the exception to this is when the new models come out, then leftovers may be sold to anyone willing to travel.

..............been 65-70 degrees past couple of days. 8)

I like those new motors... a 300 would be sweet!
Trouble is, my money tree is snowbound and frozen right now. :(

While I don't care for motors that need 89 octane or better to get rated performance ... it would be interesting to see a test between those 2 OBs on a heavy boat like a Parker.

2320 pilothouse":39apvays said:
hey jim what prop are you using these days

dave

hey Dave,

running a Mirage 18 x 15 3/8 with 12x18 bennet tabs/lenco actuators and a permatrim. this setup allows me easy adjust the running attitude where i want it, and stay on plane at 18mph.

very happy with it.

hey Dave,

when i bought my boat new as a leftover, i had been traveling all over the state looking at dealer's stock. believe it or not it varied as to what hole the engine was mounted. they were either all the way down in the top hole or up one hole. mine came up one hole so i drove it around for a 100 hrs or so. using several different props it seemed to break loose in a following sea more than i cared for, so i dropped it down to the top hole. been happy with that.

Back