Chesapeake Bay area rendezvous scheduled for August 12th!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family and I had a great time. Kevin thanks for oraganizing the "Parkerthon", Dale and Ron for all the Parker goodies! The weather was great, the ride back to Middle River was great. Rita thanks for the Irish cheese. :mrgreen: It was great to meet everyone.

Anthony

Attachments

• DSCN1597 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1597 (Medium).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN1598 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1598 (Medium).JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN1599 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1599 (Medium).JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN1601 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1601 (Medium).JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN1786 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN1786 (Medium).jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 155
Anthony:

That photo of you, Donna, and your beautiful girls wearing the Parker T-Shirts is simply awesome and sums up the entire day! That's what owning a boat is all about :) ! Glad you had a good ride back up north.

The Chesapeake crew, lead by the amiable and very capable Capt Kevin sure set the stage for any Parker rendezvous to strive for.

Thanks to everyone for attending!We'll be setting up a separate photo page for the pictures, hopefully of the format of thumbnails where you can either "click and open" or do a slideshow.

Dale,
Thanks for the compliments, that was a great shot of the family. Donna and the girls really enjoyed the day. After we left we putted through Annapolis and checked out the sites, then headed home and got back to the dock around 8pm.

Anthony

I am living vicariously through the excellent pic's. Darn nice day you all had for the raftup. It's as if the Almighty had a soft spot in His heart and gave you Parker People a made-to-order forecast!

We couldn't make it due to a last minute change in work schedule. I'm very disappointed, but happy it went off without a hitch. Guess I'll have to try to get one together down here in the southern part of the bay. Sure hope it becomes an annual event up there!

My boat won't stop giving me that "hurt" look...

Kevin, Thanks for the great time. It was my first time in a raft up & a lot of fun. Thanks to Dale & Ron for the Parker shirts, hats, & huggies. The photos are awesome ! Dave

Back