Christmas Parkers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lklandpier

Reaction score
We had our annual Christmas boat parade here on the lake Saturday evening. Out of 15 boats there were two 2120's. Out of four trophies, the Parkers brought home two. 'Best Overall' and 'Most Creative'.

Most Creative was earned with the live dancing Flamingo on the bow. Boat theme 'Key West Christmas.

Good times!

Attachments

• IMG_2343 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2343 (Small).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_2344 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2344 (Small).JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_2349 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2349 (Small).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_2350 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2350 (Small).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_2351 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2351 (Small).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_2357 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2357 (Small).JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,232
One more picture with a full moon in the background!

The palm tree and the full moon kinda makes me want to head south for the winter 8)

Attachments

• DSCN1553 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1553 (Small).JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,174
DougP":150a7s4w said:
Cool pics and the great looking crew probably had nothing to do with you winning :mrgreen:

Thats what I was thinkin 8) :lol:

Hi guys,

Just came across this thread, great job on the boats. The boat club I'm in will be having their boat parade this year on December 15th, I'll be posting pictures. Loved the palm tree.

We are having our annual Lake Gaston boat parade Dec 1st this year. We now have three 2120's on the lake. All three boats will be in the parade. I'll be sure to post pictures once the festivities are complete.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello all,

Well we had our 15th Annual Boat Parade with 50 boats this year . We got 3rd Place in class (20-29ft) and Commodores Best over all (best use of lights and music). We had all the lights on, then shut them all off in front of the Judges everyone thought we had a problem then we lit up four of us covered up in rope lights and started playing Gangnam style and dancing, then we turned all the lights back on after dancing for a bit and the crowd went nuts. Well happy Holidays everyone.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 383
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 383
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 383
Surface Interval":1a0sf4ym said:
Hello all,

Well we had our 15th Annual Boat Parade with 50 boats this year . We got 3rd Place in class (20-29ft) and Commodores Best over all (best use of lights and music). We had all the lights on, then shut them all off in front of the Judges everyone thought we had a problem then we lit up four of us covered up in rope lights and started playing Gangnam style and dancing, then we turned all the lights back on after dancing for a bit and the crowd went nuts. Well happy Holidays everyone.

Congratulations !! 8)

:lol: Wow! and thanks for the pictures because they were great to look at.

Back