ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous #5

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
OK... We've had good food, good drink, good conversation...
What's not to love about this day? :D

Image-B1C9500048F411DC.jpg

Image-B1C9830448F411DC.jpg

Image-B1CA0BE448F411DC.jpg

And then it was time to go, and we bid farewell to friends old and new. :(

Image-B1C80B6D48F411DC.jpg

Image-B1C86BF348F411DC.jpg

Check out the Carolina flair on Timbos 21 SE!

Image-B1C9AECD48F411DC.jpg

Image-B1C9DA8448F411DC.jpg

Image-FA1CA01948F311DC.jpg

Image-FA1D23F148F311DC.jpg

Image-FA1D80E848F311DC.jpg

Image-FA1DAC7548F311DC.jpg

While we were rafted up, a local Parker owner cruised by to say hello, and to tell us we had the best looking boats on the Bay. :D
We told him to join us at http://ClassicParker.com/ 8)

Image-FA1E31B548F311DC.jpg

Image-FA1BBF7648F311DC.jpg

No fishing on Saturday. It was a day of relaxation and fellowship.

I did do some fishing on Sunday though. I trolled the TPL area in search of the elusive spanish mac, but they don't appear to have moved up to my section of the Bay just yet.

I think I might be a week or two early.

I did take a nice 16" blue on a #0 Huntington Drone hung off a #1 SeaStriker dive planer fished 85' out while running 4.5kts. Got a couple of small rock as well, but no spaniards...

Maybe I was running too slow. :)

I fished a little in the morning before the raft up but only managed to catch a dink striper and a white perch. Then, after the event, on the way back to the ramp, I stopped at a group of diving birds and picked up another small rockfish and got my BA bit off by a bluefish and that was about it.

I swung past the ESRP on the way past the BB. Picked up a couple of 15" stripers before heading back to SPSP.

Dave

P.S. I discovered that on the haul up from Solomons, the turbo in my F-250 PSD was not working. That normally aspirated diesel could only make 55 mph with the pedal on the metal in 5th gear (6-speed manual). Boat is in the drive this week, and the truck is in the shop. At least it gives me some evening time to do some minor maintenance on the Diamond

I caught a bunch of small bluefish and stripers on Sat morning before joining the raft-up. The fish were chasing bait at the surface only about 3 miles from where the Parkers were rafted. Most were caught on different shapes and colors of plastic tails on 3/8-oz to 3/4-oz jigheads with a steady horizontal return. Vertical jigging, even over good screen marks, was not productive.

Back