Cockpit lighting project

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meat Without Feet

Reaction score
Getting ready for the upcoming season and one of my projects will be to install rope lighting under the gunwales.

I want to run separate circuits to light the cockpit fore and aft of the center console with both red and clear lighting and have all the switches in the t-top. Its a bit tight up there but I'll get it to work.

Does anyone know where I can get a relay set up and some cool looking switches for this type of application ?

I figured I get the rope lighting from Jim at BOE but I didn't see any electronic specialty items. I'd love to be able to get a box all set up with the relays and terminals if possible and put it in the center console and run all the wires to it.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest going over to classic mako and click on the forum for Vector Imaging.
Scott up in Fall River Mass. does some really fantastic custom work for a greta price. Give him a call or e'mail so that all your questions will be answered.

Good Luck
Tom

Scott at Vector Imaging did all my switches and was way easy to work with and stands behind his work 110%.

stix217":2k3vnoky said:
would this be something you're looking for?

http://www.ssicustomplastics.com/foldout.htm

Thanks for the reply but thats not really what I'm looking for. This is more like it albeit it's a fuse box it is part of the solution. Its available at West for about $30.

3733482.jpg

I am hoping to find something that will hold 6 to 8 automotive type 15 - 30 amp relays and has terminal connections so I can run light gauge wires to the switches in the t-top.

No doubt about it Scott at Vector does some nice work. Thanks for the link.

Back