• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete 2nd station off 25 parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cb_usmc

Reaction score
Sorry could not post picks here

Make an offer this things got to go. 400 obo takes it has all cables and 16" stainless steering wheel also . Was placed right behind pilothouse. So if you are planing on putting one in the old cables should fit perfect

Email. [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,045
OMG that should sell FAPst ... as within the past few months 2 or 3 have asked for one!

DaleH":3hl579zl said:
OMG that should sell FAPst ... as within the past few months 2 or 3 have asked for one!
I hope. If someone can use it come get it. Have people wanting just the helm but I'm sure someone can use it. In pretty good shape.

. . .. .be surprised if it makes it a few days!

. ....here's one of the other pictures you had of it on bassbarn

Good luck!

Attachments

• second station.jpg
    second station.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,018
miky2884":32l5e53b said:
Are you willing to sell just the components? I dont need the console.
Possibly. You want everything but the console ?

Yea I dont have interest in the console, but the controls cables etc id be interested in

Mike

CB,

If the deal falls through with the other guys, I'll take it all. Put it in a box, weigh and measure it, and I'll send you a shipping label and check. Just let me know.

Helm is going to be sold. If anything falls through I will repost. Thanks

We'll deal fell through. Held it for someone for the summer and got bit. BAck up for sale. First 400 takes it. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Back