Correct Trailer for 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilowatts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased a '07 2120 with the yamaha 150 four stroke and it's coming with a ez loader roller trailer rated for 4700. I might have a chance to upgrade the trailer. I also talked to the manufacture today and I can upgrade this trailer to a 5200 LBS by adding and deleting parts on the rear rollers.

Is this trailer ok for this boat or should I upgrade to more capacity?

Thanks for all of the help this website is awesome!

I have a 6000lb Load Rite elite Bunk trailer

"Parker" only recommends bunk trailers for there boats
I do a lot of trailering if you put the trailer in the water sufficiently enough you'll have no trouble

I have 2003 2120 200 HPDI

I talked to Parker when I bought my trailer. They recommended a bunk trailer and also to get the 6000 lb model. I ended up getting an all aluminum trailer with bunks. When I bought the boat I had a trailer with roller bunks and I like the solid bunks much better for my launching. I often launch alone and it was tough to manage both launching and loading with rollers. It wants to take off when you are not ready. :eek:

I won't go back to rollers.

Steve

I have 2- Used Ez Loader trailer's....They are no where near up to my standards of well built trailers.

They are still in the Dinsor age by using Bearing Buddies. :(

I rebuilt the little trailer and the only thing that is original is the Frame. Axle changed to get rid of Bearing Buddies.

Before:

100_1650.jpg

After:

100_1687.jpg

Big trailer that Parker gets hauled on once in a while. [Less than 50mi. yr.]

Torsion arms were never galvanized. Who is their right mind leaves raw cast iron exposed on a boat trailer?

100_5532_zpscd4843e4.jpg

Again....Bearing Buddies in lue of Posi-Lube spindle axles....This is a 03 trailer.

Latest posts

Back