CP Post Count

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Well, I think it clearly shows that at least ONE of us here is retired ... any guesses who?

And, whaddya (Boston speak) think boys ... should we promote Bryan 2530 to be a Moderator?

Attachments

• CP.JPG
    CP.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 374
and quality post too. not like this vain attempt to increase my count by one :lol:

DaleH":phirdn8i said:
Well, I think it clearly shows that at least ONE of us here is retired ... any guesses who?

And, whaddya (Boston speak) think boys ... should we promote Bryan 2530 to be a Moderator?

His post count is up on a downeast boat forum also :wink:
Pretty sure he wants to go over to the other side from planing hull to displacement like I did

I just make sure that when I check in, I click the "View new posts" link. :)
Guess they add up after awhile.

I'm touched guys, do I have to do anything more when labeled a mod?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am getting the Downeast itch, but alas my wallet still says Parker. Best Bang for the buck!!!!

I found my 2530 here on CP, bought it from forum member outlaw who still posts from time to time.

I would say this site had influenced that purchase immensely, for the quality of the boat as well as the members here.

I vote YES, for BRYAN A. as a moderator.

He keeps this site moving when times are slow.

Although, if he does sell his 2530 and buy a Downeast, I say we string 'em up as a Traitor !! :mrgreen:

miky2884":203usikq said:
So is Bryan a Mod or what?!?!?!
I say 'yes', but I need to formally ask him. Sorry, have been busy, 12-14 hour days as of late ... but at least I'm working and it's going to buy me a new Suzi OB!

John_Madison CT":203usikq said:
I vote YES, for BRYAN A. as a moderator. He keeps this site moving when times are slow.

Although, if he does sell his 2530 and buy a Downeast, I say we string 'em up as a Traitor !!
:mrgreen:
Ah well, anyone who buys a Downeaster is a man after my own heart! Besides, Raider Ron bought one and we still like him here! Raiders ... uhhhh, well no, .... but Raider Ron? Definitely a "keeper"!

;)

... work break over ...

Back