CT/NY Rendezvous

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add one more boat. A 25 pilot house. Another Parker from my marina.

Im looking forward to being a part of it this year!! Possible duck island in westbrook??????

Stonebuster and I were saying something a little further east this time to see if we can get more guys, last year was just 2 of us.

Suggestions??

We can dream can't we?? 8)

How about somewhere near Shelter Island ... or towards Greenport.

Port Jeff is tough for us guys more towards RI.

Other cool places are Block Island and Watch Hill.

We tried getting there last year but after I almost lost my wife overboard in a 5 ft sea, we turned around and said it's not worth it. I think port jeff is about half way for most folks coming from the west and east.

2320 pilothouse":26ft8qdg said:
last years weather on that day was not the best....come one more time :cry:

I traveled 35 miles last year, just sayin. 8)

Ya'll have Parkers, not Bayliners.
nobs.gif

I know there are a lot of Parker owners in the niantic Ct area, and seeing every year it has been at port jeff maybe we can try a little more east as Bryan mentioned. Duck Island Rhodes off Westbrook Ct is a great anchorage very well protected and the port of Westbrook is no more than 500 yards from the anchorage if anyone needed to take on fuel supplies etc , and Westbrook is a pretty central location for everyone.

hey it will be my first one so i probably don't have much say :wink:

2320 pilothouse":17417gkf said:
if there is a place that has a hotel close by i will travel to ct..

dave

I will be sleeping on my 2320 especially after the amount of beers i will put down

you can stay at my house if you want, there is a mooring out in front you can hook up to for the night, you will have more fun if you stay on the hook with Bryan and I though! :lol:

i love the thimble islands

one other caveat...i am taking the CT bar exam july 26th, so unless we can do 2 meet-ups, it would need to be after then for me to be involved

Like I said I will be stayin on my 2320 and I'm 6"2 and change. I think my boat has a bigger v berth than yours though. I havethe bulk head in my boat instead of the console. I've compared the two and I'm pretty sure the older 2320's have bigger v berths

You can sleep with bryan on the 2530 :p

Back