Diamond Seaglaze Window Adjusters

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
For those of you who have Diamond Seaglaze front windows, you may have the problem I had when I bought my used Parker. The knobs that keep the window open are attached to a threaded piec of plastic that clamps onto the sliding bars. Well like most plastic pieces the ones infront of the helm were broken so I could not keep the window open. (Tough for a guy getting used to a pilot house). I called DSG and they make a repair kit that has a clamp that is now made out of Stainless Steel. Each kit is $15 and it cost about $30 to get it shipped from Canada but worth it to me. In the picture you can se the old broken part and a new SS one as well as a completed adjuster. Hope this helps someone.

P1010105.jpg

Good info. I will have to check and see what I have. Nice and shiny rods there.

The other day a buddy of mine commented on the little bit of rust on my front window rods. I told him I could clean off the rust, but it actually helps keep the window from slipping downward when it it gets a little rough.

I never knew a little rust could be so useful.

jim

If my money tree would ever bloom, I'd love to replace all my windows with those new Diamond Seaglaze ones.
Those things are trick!

Bryan A.":odpwx231 said:
For those of you who have Diamond Seaglaze front windows, you may have the problem I had when I bought my used Parker. The knobs that keep the window open are attached to a threaded piec of plastic that clamps onto the sliding bars. Well like most plastic pieces the ones infront of the helm were broken so I could not keep the window open. (Tough for a guy getting used to a pilot house). I called DSG and they make a repair kit that has a clamp that is now made out of Stainless Steel. Each kit is $15 and it cost about $30 to get it shipped from Canada but worth it to me. In the picture you can se the old broken part and a new SS one as well as a completed adjuster. Hope this helps someone.

P1010105.jpg

Did you order the 11" or 14" inch size?

Back