Did I see any of you guys?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkerman

Reaction score
When returning from North Carolina I cross over the CB bridge / tunnel. When I came out of the first tube heading back up North I saw a Parker PH to my right. Then heading further North I saw one out in the distance at the higher bridge section, just before you get off of the 18 mile span, again on the right side. Any of you guys out there this past Friday? It sure was a nice sunny day! 8)

Not me, but you were in "Parker country" there at the CBBT.
Lots of our brethren out there in those waters. 8)

I'm always amazed by the number of Parker pilot houses that have appeared around the CBBT in the past couple of years. Great product! My old 2120 appears every once in a while. I've never been disappointed with my current 2320.

This might not be the right place for this but here goes anyway.

I've owned my 2520 since '98, and it never ceases to amaze me of the instant and positive recognition I hear, when I tell people that I have a PARKER. It puts me in mind of way back in my childhood when you saw a Cadillac and were instantly impressed. I've often heard on the vhf radio... "I'm fishing near the PARKER". It is such an great feeling to know that we all own such remarkable, recognizable and awesomely "thought of" boats.

Got that off my chest.......I'll get off my soapbox now, Ron

When we were crossing the bridge I pointed one of them out to my wife that was way out in the distance. She said "how can you tell?"- color and lines. Both very distinctive. You can spot em a mile away.

Back