Divorce and boats!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all crack me up!!! My gut is hurting from laughter, or it may also be the beer.

Lots to consider there, I will really think about the brass pole, I am sure that will come in handy..... May also have to put a stage in the cabin and start carrying singles in my wallet when I go fishing......

Anyways, I will keep you all posted as to the new name, don't be surprised if you see her up in the northern gulf with one of those suggestions on her side.

I'd like the bench seat! I have a 2520 with the little forward facing mini-seat and storage unit, and have wanted to cut it out and put in one of the side-facing benches. What are the dimensions, and what do you want for it?

Love Gone Wrong
I named mine "Passing Thru" because that is what all of are doing here and for the 2 wives in my life that is what they were doing. Passing Thru by way of my bank account. My theory is if it don't work don't fix it, replace it!

When I got divorced I went out and bought a new 911 Cabriolet and a new hot 22 year old. ( I was 32 ). Had absolutely nothing in common, but boy was that fun....

Anyway....I digress.... Had a custom front tag made.

2nd Wind

Man did that piss the Ex off....... :lol:

Note to self; Don't piss of the ex until the ink is dry on the final judgement :shock:

Back