Does anyone have the Big Boy 34' ???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpenrose278

Reaction score
I was just wondering, does anyone on this site have the big 34 footer? hevent heard much about the 2820 let alone the 34 footer

No, not the 34. You mentioned the 28 - I bought one new in 2010 - LOVE IT! Had a 2320 for two years, when I heard the 2820 could be fitted with a bow thruster, not much could stop me from making the change happen! Lucky that I could. Twin Yamaha 250's & the thruster make parking at the marina dock SOOOOO much easier, especially solo. The added weight & beam also make for a more comfortable ride; more room for all the guys & fishin tackle too. Trailering not an option but I don't miss that bit. Just gotta have room in the wallet for the gas bill.....

gas bill... WHAT ABOUT THE BOAT! I would LOVE to get me one of them. Wanted a 2820 first but theres only 1 under 70k and it has a cracked lower unit, its 2006, and I dont know if we could get it delivered. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for your 2820?

cpenrose278":160hk9zm said:
gas bill... WHAT ABOUT THE BOAT! I would LOVE to get me one of them. Wanted a 2820 first but theres only 1 under 70k and it has a cracked lower unit, its 2006, and I dont know if we could get it delivered. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for your 2820?

I know a great boat hauler in S Jersey, Where is the 2820?

Back