drain hole in fish box 2310

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinmantoo

Reaction score
i have 2001 2310, just got it cleaning fish box between helm seats. where does the water go? hole there but does not drain. is there a drain cock some were, if so must be in back? i also have a 1991 2310 but it doesn't have all the wells that this has. the 2001 has the solid stern, motor on bracket. thanks for any info. tinmantoo bel air

Maybe the hole is clogged.
Do you have any pics of these boats? I'd like to see what the interior and the wells in the deck of the '91 look like. I have a '90 with a live well in the deck and two other hatches for what ever that drain into the bilge.

thank you all, i found the flapper in port side, squirted hose from inside a little water came out, squirted from outside in just a little bubbles came into well must be clogged can handle that i am sure. the fellow that wanted pictures of 91. i don't know how to put pictures on this page, but my son does i will try to round him up to do so. the 91 does not have any wells in the deck, just 2 wells 1 on each side of motor in stearn, above the deck. i am selling the 91 shortly asoon as i get the 2001 sqared away, tags, reg. outfitted etc. thanks again for info. tinmantoo bel air

Latest posts

Back