Drainage mat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexm225

Reaction score
im looking for suggestions for rubber drainage mats that you found east to cut to fit the cabin of your parker. im looking for something that is like soft rubber and not a ridged plastic.

im looking for suggestions for rubber drainage mats that you found east to cut to fit the cabin of your parker. im looking for something that is like soft rubber and not a ridged plastic.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'drainage-mat'?... On our pilothouse floors I use thick 'textured', soft-rubber', black, yoga mats cut to fit the spaces. They cushion the floor for standing and kneeling, are inexpensive, durable and easy to remove for cleaning... I know this is not the best solution for all, but it works ok for us.

I had a similar product installed in the floor of my 1801. Can easily be cut to fit. The boat was used almost exclusively for diving and the mat worked great to keep the floor protected from tank boots and the other equipment. Was easily cleaned and could be removed in a few minutes for cleaning the floor below. The variation I had was a bit more firm but also less expensive and more durable (designed for public showers, etc...). I personally liked it better than the "stock" floor but I know some others are more "purists" when it comes to the floor.

Attachments

• 20230621_200013_resized.jpg
    20230621_200013_resized.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230621_200526_resized.jpg
    20230621_200526_resized.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back