Dream come true

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiprec13

Reaction score
We've finally got her. I have been looking at Parkers since my fathers first boat (2001 Maxum 2300 SCR) There is just something about the look of the Pilothouse boat that appeals to me.
After searching for about 3 months and letting one deal get away we found this one and took the bull by the horns.
Its a 2004 2520XL MV with a Yamaha 225. with only 180 hours on the meter :shock: We had the both the boat and outboard surveyed and both received a clean bill of health. Got the name painted on today and she'll be splashed tomorrow.

Attachments

• STUFF IT 007 resized.jpg
    STUFF IT 007 resized.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 315
good luck with it.. you will love it. We picked up a 2002 2520xl last year and it has been great , even had the same hours as yours 180hr
we put 200hr on it since and it has been alot of fun.

Congratulations and good luck with her.
She looks very clean...

Extra karma points for the photo. :wink:

Yea can you post more pictures of the boat from the side? I always considered pulling all the decals but wasn't sure if id like it.

miky2884":2u5y5mim said:
Yea can you post more pictures of the boat from the side? I always considered pulling all the decals but wasn't sure if id like it.

Mike... I pulled everything off last spring except for the logo.
Too many years of polishing with a high-speed buffer had them looking shabby, so I just removed them.
The present logos will be removed and/or replaced next spring for the same reason.

web.jpg

Yea its getting to that point for me also, the red is starting to come through on the Parker logo, my pin stripes and the logo on the PH is still in good shape, I will have to make a decision next year.

More Pics

Attachments

• Stuff it Mooring 005 resize.jpg
    Stuff it Mooring 005 resize.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Stuff it Mooring 010 resize.jpg
    Stuff it Mooring 010 resize.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 228
Back