Dual Station

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boat25

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been working on this for about a month . Fiberglass over plywood and painted. Have my steering stuff but been thinking about buying the Yamaha control setup # 6x1-w0006-20-00 . Yamaha has it for $ 3300 seen it listed $ 2500 but I have a guy that wants to sell a used setup for $ 700. Anybody here have this unit and does it work well.

boat25":1ekhoykj said:
Been working on this for about a month . Fiberglass over plywood and painted. Have my steering stuff but been thinking about buying the Yamaha control setup # 6x1-w0006-20-00 . Yamaha has it for $ 3300 seen it listed $ 2500 but I have a guy that wants to sell a used setup for $ 700. Anybody here have this unit and does it work well.
Looks like my pics didn't show , First time trying this.

Attachments

• control11.jpg
    control11.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 882
  • control22.jpg
    control22.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 882
Looks nice!! :wink: I paid $2500.00 for the rear station with controls? Do you have twin engines? DBW system? $3300.00 seems a little high.

Nice...
Your part looks a lot like mine (mine came off a 25 C-Hawk).

Image-C091835C0FE011DC.jpg

maxout":olbpw0rb said:
Looks nice!! :wink: I paid $2500.00 for the rear station with controls? Do you have twin engines? DBW system? $3300.00 seems a little high.

Single 300 Yamaha, putting second station in. Trying to figure out best way to hook second throttle/gear shift in.

Megabyte":16xaetym said:
Nice...
Your part looks a lot like mine (mine came off a 25 C-Hawk).

Image-C091835C0FE011DC.jpg

Basic design are all about the same. I took a look at yours a few times. Mine will screw down from the inside, didn't put a bottom flange on it.

boat25":38sarel2 said:
maxout":38sarel2 said:

Single 300 Yamaha, putting second station in. Trying to figure out best way to hook second throttle/gear shift in.

Is it a drive by wire motor? Or cable controls? If cable GOTO Teleflex web site and they have what you need. If you are using the Yamaha controls you will need to ditch them and get the dual Teleflex setup. You will also need a new trim switch to move your trim switch to the dash. I can get part numbers from my dealer if you need them but I am sure if you call Teleflex they can get you what you need. I would also recommend start and stop buttons and a safety lanyard setup so you can start and stop the motor from the rear station. Also you may want to add a mounting flange to the bottom for easy mounting. Only silicone the three sides facing cockpit so water has a way out. My factory setup has the engine controls where you mounted the steering wheel and I like it better than mine. My controls tend to get bumped in that position when reeling fish in. Good Choice. I am not sure if the dealer picked this position or if was factory pre-cut? When you go to mount the second steering pump you will need to get new ends pressed on the hydro cables while in the boat or remove the hoses. Then you will need two tees at the rear station and two short hoses then you are set. Install and bleed. If you have a hard time finding someone to press the connectors on check your local tractor dealer "they will know". :wink:
:wink: :wink:

Back