Early snow in Annapolis

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Well, earlier than usual for us!

Our first snow of the season, and the first time my boat has been snowed on while she was still wet slipped.
I'm planning on running her on her bottom to Deale tomorrow to spend the winter at Tri-State Marine. Since it is 31 degrees here as I type this, I guess I'll be covered in snow as I run down the Bay tomorrow. :)

I know this isn't unusual for you guys in the northeast, but it's pretty unusual for us. Heck... we have skim ice in my marina right now! :shock:

But... we're supposed to be in the high 50's by Sunday. :wink:

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0015.JPG

DSCN0017.JPG

DSCN0021.JPG

DSCN0022.JPG

DSCN0023.JPG

Kevin! :shock:

You just posted your Christmas Card Photo for next year!... The third one down would look pissa on a Card.... Nice work! :lol:

Bring a Can of Sterno with you to heat the cabin on your trip to have her hauled! 8)

Kevin - be careful walking to the bow to untie the dock lines! I will be making my last fishing trip this weekend...the hearter will be on.

Brad

cbigma":1fae5ie6 said:
You just posted your Christmas Card Photo for next year!... The third one down would look pissa on a Card.... Nice work! :lol:

That was 'the plan'. :D

Parker":2wm7c3a8 said:
Kevin - be careful walking to the bow to untie the dock lines!

No kidding... Simply walking the docks was fun! :shock:

gw204":24ao7e9m said:
B-Faithful":24ao7e9m said:
Leaving in about 90 minutes :D

It's a good thing I didn't show up at your house at 8:00 expecting a ride to the CBBT then. :D

Not really "b's" fault...he's been sniffing burnt oil fumes again. :D

Pain Management":2di20v6a said:
That is a lot more snow then we got in New Jersey . We just got a dusting.

You can have it George!

Look at the water... The leaves haven't even sunk to the bottom of the creek yet.

Back