• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electronics, Parker Factory T-Top & Leaning Post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mabartle

Reaction score
Doing some upgrades to my 2002 Parker 25 SE and would like to find new homes for the items listed below. Let me know if interested in any (or all) of them. I'm pulling the top today, so I should be able to get some dimensions for you. I'm going to leave the radome, antenna mast, etc attached to the top for now, so let me know if you want a package deal. Located in Portsmouth, VA (23707) but willing to ship smaller items.

1) Factory Parker T-Top. Rocket launcher with 4 rod holders. Light pitting in a few spots on the aluminum, but overall in good shape. All welds are solid. Canvas top is usable as is, but could be replaced. Also includes 2 adjustable antenna mounts, forward and aft spreader lights (both work), and a 3 sided canvas enclosure (eisenglass is not perfect but completely functional). $800 OBO

2) Factory Parker leaning post with cushion, 4 rod holders, and a canvas cover. This is the one that sits on top of the factory leaning post. $300 OBO

4) Garmin GPSMAP 238 GPS/FF, power/data cable, GPS antenna, and suncover. Screen is perfect (sorry for the shadows in the photos) and functions exactly as it should. Also have a thru-hull transducer. $200 OBO

6) West Marine WM4000 bluetooth marine stereo and cover. $50 OBO.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 396
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 392
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 390
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 390
Original post updated to reflect what has sold and what is still available. Shoot me a PM if you would like some better pics or more info. Thanks!

Do you have the livewell and the leaning post for ontop or just the aluminum structure?

Just the leaning post. I am keeping the livewell. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Do you know if the t-top is the same size as an 05 21se? Looks correct but a width of the front bar across the front of the console and length measurement from front support to rear would tell me. I have access to a factory one to compare off.

T-toReally just looking for the width and the height of the front cross bar. The distance between the front and rear foot mounts. And the height of the mount that goes into the console? Thank you.

Back