Fabric Shelters

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffwilliam

Reaction score
Thinking about purchasing one of those Arch type fabric shelters for my 2120. I found one on Shelters of New England.com for 899.00. Do any of you use these? How do they hold up? Is this price reasonable, or are they out there for less? Thank you.

Bill
2120 DVSC
"Fina Lee"

I had a Forward Shelter, or Bow Dodger, on my prior 19 foot center console Whaler. It was made by Mills Canvas in Long Island (www.millscanvas.com)
Best option I ever put on that boat. Cost a grand, so what you are quoted seems in line.

Attachments

• in slip.jpg
    in slip.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 680
I will clarify. I'm looking to buy one of those fabric garages to store the boat and trailer in. They're usually grey or forest green. I see them everywhere. All different sizes.

I have a 12 x 20. Cost around $300 after two years the cover is showing its age. I am trying to decide if I should buy a new cover or spend the money on a carport like structure. Hope that helps.

I've just finished my first winter with my shelter from the same franchise as you are considering. I have the 12' x 24'. I am elated that the Sharin' Time was fully undercover all winter.

A recent windstorm whipped it pretty good. One of the 1/4" polypropolene ropes that cinches down the front broke. There was no damage other than needing to reposition the rope and straighten it back out again.

I am interested in how well the cover will hold up in the next season.

Ron

Back