Finally back on the water

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondoggle

Reaction score
I put the boat in the water for the first time since the knee replacement on 28 Jul and had a blast. Didn't catch any rockfish but I caught more bluefish than should be allowed around the bay bridge. Those toothy critters shredded the 15 silversides I had - they stopped catching when the eyes would get knocked off. When I ran out of durable flies I headed back into the Magothy river and caught white perch for fun. My MIL now has close to five pounds of bluefish fillets so I'm off the hook until it's time to produce ducks for roasting.

It was good to be back on the water. I'm seriously considering chasing some of them little sweet water trout fish tomorrow.

Congratulations Chris!
I hope these blues hang around for awhile! :)

Not me.. Get those toothy critters out of here. I am starting to get excited for the eels to start migrating out of the bay :!: :D

Back at it today. Got a quick limit of rockfish and then it was all bluefish. JA Veil was out there in his Gheenoe (he was on his way back from Love Point when I saw him) and provided the pics. Our boykin, Beaudie is turning out to be a great boat dog.

Attachments

• bridge 1.JPG
    bridge 1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 110
  • bridge 2.JPG
    bridge 2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Beaudie 21.JPG
    Beaudie 21.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 109
Good job Chris! Those on-the-water photos are great!
I'm impressed that John had his Gheenoe all the way out at Love Point!

Back