Finally done it!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceblizzard

Reaction score
I finally made the decision to step up to a 2520 XL. I'll be towing my 23SE to Cedar Creek Marina on Tuesday morning. Coming home with me is a new 2010 2520 XL. It's being put on a 7400 pound Load Rite roller trailer. I have a question for owners of this setup. How heavy of a PowerWinch are you using to winch a boat of this size on the trailer? I have a 912 Powerwinch for my 23SE with the cable doubled using a fairleed with no issues at all. I'll post some photos once I get it home and all rigged. I have certainly enjoyed my 23SE. I hope it will make someone as happy as it made me.

Charlie,
Eden, Maryland

Attachments

• Parker 2009.JPG
    Parker 2009.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 377
Well the dealing is done and the boat is home in the driveway. What a difference. I took it for a sea trial and was very impressed. The 2520 responded very well with the 250. I'll probably spend most of the weekend getting the electronics mounted. I still have not decided what to do as far as a trailer winch. Looking at one made by Superwinch and another by Warn. Here are a couple of pictures I took with a cell phone.

Charlie,
Eden, Maryland

Thanks!
My goal is to get the electronics mounted this weekend. I hope to put it in the water on Sunday to finish the engine break-in. May be a good day to go to Tangier Island for some good eating.

Charlie
Eden, Md.

Back