Finally figured out how to upload Parker 2330 pics!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt.Guy

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my '95 2330 Extended Cabin that calls Lanoka Harbor, NJ home.
Twin 115 Yamaha 4-Stroke 2006 repower
We bought this boat from the original owner, who custom ordered it with every available option, including huge in-deck livewell (which doesn't get used much but makes a great rain gauge), windlass, and spotlight. Only changes we made were to repower last winter - what a difference in noise level.
~Capt. Guy

Attachments

• ReSized-Cropped 100_0241.jpg
    ReSized-Cropped 100_0241.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,593
  • ReSizedparker3.jpg
    ReSizedparker3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,595
  • ReSized 100_0234.JPG
    ReSized 100_0234.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,595
  • ReSized 24_23A.JPG
    ReSized 24_23A.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 2,593
  • ReSized 23_22A.JPG
    ReSized 23_22A.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 2,593
Your boat shows a lot of care and work.

I spy 1) aftermarket interior teak trim, 2) cabin roof mounted interior rod storage, 3) aftermarket foot rest, 4) non-stick squares for the slippery cabin floor, 5) electronics......

Thanks for the pics!

Wow. That's all I can say, wow. Beautiful boat, congrats.

IMHO, the old helm design is 1000% better than the "redesign" (i.e. use the same parts from the 21SC). The extra work on yours is very, very nice.

Hope you enjoy many years of fun.

Very nice! 8)
I also notice that teak trim above the v-berth door.

I'm looking for something like that for mine... Seems like whenever I get into rough water,
my chartbook and log book end up on the floor. :(

Can you show a picture of that livewell in the floor? Thanks!

Parker23":3keuvumk said:
Can you show a picture of that livewell in the floor? Thanks!
Parker23 - I cant seem to find any pictures of it,When I take the Shrinkwrap off in Spring, I will take a couple. It is located about two feet in front of the full transom battery doors, is about 3 foot wide (BEAM) by about 18 inches in length (Bow To Stern) and is as deep as the inner hull/bilge(deep-vee) it has a bilge pump inside it to empty it out, and a Thru-hull to manually fill it with sea water ,or fresh from the fresh water tank.It is huge in there,I guess you could get at least one body in it,Hey I am from Jersey!! :lol:

Nice, wish i had that on mine, load it up with bunker and fish away with no bait worries! 8)

How is the water circulation in the live well? Will it keep the bait healthy for extended periods of time?

Ida Ann":15yrjlo1 said:
How is the water circulation in the live well? Will it keep the bait healthy for extended periods of time?

Ida Ann-We have not been using the Well in last couple of years,mostly using the 2330 for CRUISING now that the kids are grown & (SOMEWHAT) gone. My wife & I are really starting to just enjoy dropping the anchor in a quiet cove, eating a sandwich,and dropping a pole over the side just for effect! I am sorry for disappointing you die-hards,but the way work has been going the last couple of years,by the time the weekend comes I only have enough energy to sit in my Deck-Chair,Drool and star at the water! In answer to your question... bait lasts a long time, the circ. pump could stand an upgrade.

Latest posts

Back