Fish Boxes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firerider4

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you guys out there are on instagram. I am though and follow a group called Next Level Parkers.These guys take Parkers and as their name suggests take them to the next level. They have been working on a 2320 the last few months for a boat show that took place this week. From what I can tell they have added electronics, tower, wrap, fish boxes and Im sure some other things not visible in the pics. With the 2320 lacking storage these boxes seem to address a few issues. They look really clean and maybe just having one would be good also. Looks like a really sweet boat. Enjoy!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 649
  • FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 650
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 648
  • parkers.jpg
    parkers.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 646
The wife and I saw these at the Fred Hall show, interesting addition. According to Eric they can double as live wells at 55g each.

wow, really cool: at 1st I thought, well they just negated a bunch of cockpit space for bottom fishing...but, I see where you can still fish 4 back there : one in each corner. I like it a lot. Where are they located?

Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

Sydngoose,
It looks like they're located in California. The "Next level Parker" instagram page has a link to executiveyachtandship.com. After going to the site, it looks like a typical marina/yacht broker that is a Parker dealer as well. From what I can see not much information on the custom work being done at their facility.
Djam apparently attended the show where they were displayed maybe he could add some more details.

I just "followed" them on instagram. WOWOW They are the real deal... making bad axx dream boats out of our Parkers. The put together some mean looking fish killers!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share this with us. Great idea for the coffin box (s).

SNG

sydngoose":shn0gwgu said:
wow, really cool: at 1st I thought, well they just negated a bunch of cockpit space for bottom fishing...but, I see where you can still fish 4 back there : one in each corner. I like it a lot. Where are they located?

It looks functional as far as coolers go....... But no toe rail undercut at the base....This means your body will be uncomfortable fighting a bigger fish.

warthog5":2h3m8wp5 said:
sydngoose":2h3m8wp5 said:

It looks functional as far as coolers go....... But no toe rail undercut at the base....This means your body will be uncomfortable fighting a bigger fish.

good eye, Bobby. Seems one could easily add toe rail to the remaining 4 corners in the cockpit....

It baffles me that Parker (known for their no frills fishing boats) would not put fish boxes and live wells in their boats....seems like they are missing the big picture..maybe not though as their sales are strong.

Neat to see people thinking outside the box. Agree with above comments about the toes.

One positive is having tandem coolers outboard like that on a single engine hull will add a little more stability on the drift.

However, the weight from the fish boxes as well as the live well center of cockpit is weight too far aft for the 2320. The 2320 is ass heavy and needs weight further fwd of where they have it. This really affects handling and ride quality. The pics on the water show the stern sitting low instead of level and balanced.

firerider4":2uqquu9z said:
Sydngoose,
It looks like they're located in California. The "Next level Parker" instagram page has a link to executiveyachtandship.com. After going to the site, it looks like a typical marina/yacht broker that is a Parker dealer as well. From what I can see not much information on the custom work being done at their facility.
Djam apparently attended the show where they were displayed maybe he could add some more details.

We didn't really talk to them too much about the boxes, they were there as a joint booth tenant with West Coast and the wife and I put our downpayment on a new 2320, so our focus as with West Coast. Eric from the other dealer (I didn't get their name) was actually great guy and we spoke about the boxes as well as some of the other changes. The boxes double as both fish boxes or bait tanks, holding 55g each side. I'm a big guy so the idea of losing some deck space to them killed it early on. I think if I was running offshore for a multiday trip they would add a lot of bait storage, almost like a slammer. I believe he said they cost about 3500 each side to build including bait pumps and plumbing.

Sorry for the delay responding.

Back