Fisher Canvas Winter Cover

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeCodFrank

Reaction score
Up here in the Northeast, we are getting for the long winter. My Parker2510 is out of the water and buttoned up for the winter. Although there are still some good fishing days left this year, I will be away at the end of October, so needed to get the boat tucked a bit early. Here is a picture of her wearing her winter coat.

Attachments

• Boat Covered (sml).jpg
    Boat Covered (sml).jpg
    197 KB · Views: 383
WOW! love it. I'm very interested in the same cover set up. How much did that set you back?

Liked the look also.Contacted Fisher's for their online quote.$1771 +Tx & Shipping for a 2520MVSC at present.

I paid $1650 in 2008. I happened to be traveling near the factory, so I picked it up and avoided shipping charges. The first year I had the boat I was charged $900 for shrink wrap, so the cover paid for itself after two years. I'm on my fourth winter and it looks like new. Beware, however, that it is very heavy... around 100 lbs and it has to be lifted onto the roof to be installed. Not a huge deal with two people, but something to keep in mind.

One of those Fisher Canvas covers came with my old 25' GW Sailfish. I hated it. Sold it and bought some 2x4s and a blue tarp...

A Fischer Cover came with my 1987 1801 which HAD a composite T-Top. Broke my back every year doing the install, not to mention heavy snow and wind finally broke the T-Top a few years ago. If you go that way and have a T-Top be sure to add extra support under it. I finally replace it with with the material that Kover Klamps sells. Looks like shrink wrap, you can order any size at about $.25 a square foot and lasts for years and only weighs a few pounds.

Back