Fishing Boots Footwear

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagibbs3

Reaction score
I fish the Chesapeake Fall/Winter Rockfish Season where it can get pretty "randy" and cold during late Nov.-Dec. What kind of warm, non-marring, not too heavy boots are any of you using and like?
Thanks

ryanc2":7ma2rdcq said:
Shannonigans":7ma2rdcq said:
. . .I like Muck Boots. . ..really comfortable.

which style? Need to finally replace my "wanchese loafers" with something comfortable.

. . .......to be honest I'm not sure.. .. .went to Cabela's and tried on about every pair they had. I think they are the Sport All Terrain. . ..they're on the boat so I'll have check.

Hold on ... you can't fish the Chesapeaker without wearing a pair of white watermans's or crabbers boots ... renown locally as TITS ... for Tilghman Island Tennis Shoes.

ServusShrimper200.jpg

The problem with those up here in the north east, is they dont have any insulation, so your feet sweat and when you get 30 degree days here in November your feet freeze.

Mike, You are correct that it is colder up your way... but I've worn my TITS in December at the CBBT with nothing more than 2 pair of athletic socks (one pair on warmer days).
So far, so good. 8)

We call 'em Wanchese Bedroom Slippers and I love TITS! I buy mine a size up and wear a pair of the new style wool Red-Head socks from BassPro Shops with a neoprene sock over top of them, plenty warm!

Thanks all, ordered a pair of "Rugged Shark" boots from Ebay. Good price and free shipping. Wore them last week and they are indeed comfortable with the arch support. I ordered them one size over to accommodate additional socks, and couldn't be ore pleased. Again, thanks for the feedback.

DaleH":3p7080d1 said:
Hold on ... you can't fish the Chesapeaker without wearing a pair of white watermans's or crabbers boots ... renown locally as TITS ... for Tilghman Island Tennis Shoes.

ServusShrimper200.jpg

wanna bet,man those things are ugly

Uniform :D

Attachments

• tits1.jpg
    tits1.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 370
  • tits2.jpg
    tits2.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 9
I like the under armor muck boots expensive but neoprene and warm. Very very comfortable.
I bought a pair for me and my wife. We love them

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401805962.872600.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401805962.872600.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 367
Back