• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Outrigger Set-up

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Fish

Reaction score
I'm getting new riggers so the "starter" set I assembled last season while I was trying to decide if I liked trolling is up for grabs.

The bases are Taco Striker 1 1/8" models as described HERE They were installed in July of last season and are in mint condition. I was really happy with their performance and they will be replaced by Taco Striker 1.5" bases. They are currently installed on the boat (the reason for no pictures) but I'll pull 'em if you want 'em.

The outrigger poles are a little sketchy but they are surprisingly strong and work well. As can be seen in the pictures below they are screw together, come in 4 pieces for easy storage and are 15 feet long. I was able to pull 4' bars with 13" shell squid but they bowed quite a bit while doing it. If you would like to pull smaller bars or chains these will work well for you.

Riggres.jpg

Rigger_Ends.jpg

I'd like to get $200 for the bases and poles but will entertain reasonable offers as well.

Latest posts

Back