• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale - Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available. She's waiting for a new home.

You can tow it home. The boat is on a brand new EZ Loader Trailer with Oil Hubs. The trailer has less than 20 total miles.

It's a long drive from Florida to Jersey.

I live in Annapolis, MD and am interested in purchasing this boat if it is still available. Kindly advise when you're able.

Bst regards, George

I would suggest to interested parties, gather your funds prior to shopping. Potential buyers have found banks are not readily giving out loans for boats. I will no longer stop the sale of this boat pending loan approval.

This boat is available and still for sale.

More photos...bilge, battery box, toe rail, fish well

Foolish to buy new with one like this around, good luck with the sale, I had an 18 for 5 years and they are great.

You're correct...it doesn't get much better than this.

How long has this boat been for sale? If it has not sold by now, you may be asking too much for it...Don't get me wrong it is nice.

I bought a 2008 1801 in 2009 and only paid $22,000. Less than a year old and less than 100 hrs. It was well equiped also. Just a comparison. You do have a very clean, nice looking boat for sure.

The issue is not the price of the boat. Without an exorbitant amount of collateral, Banks are NOT easily approving loans for boats. I've had 3 potential buyers and each were denied funds from their financial institution. As mentioned in my previous post, secure funds before shopping.

Back