• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Winter Cover for 2510 XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeCodFrank

Reaction score
I have a winter cover for my 2007 Parker 2510 XLD. The cover was made by Fisher Canvas (http://www.fishercanvas.com). I bought the cover in 2008 and have used it for 5 seasons. It is in excellent shape and has many years left in it. I am selling because the cover is too heavy for me and my wife to deal with. It really needs two strong people to deploy and remove the cover. It has a pouch for the radar and an extension in the stern to cover dual outboards. It is made from 10 oz canvas treated with paraffin. It has a zippered door, vents, and pockets that you use to slide in a 2x4 for support. You can get more details on their site. I am asking $600 for the cover. I will drive it within a 100 mile distance from Falmouth, MA. If you are interested, please PM me.

Attachments

• Winter Cover 1.jpg
    Winter Cover 1.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Winter Cover 2.jpg
    Winter Cover 2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 250
I haven't gotten much interest so far in this cover. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do with it, other than send it to the landfull?

If you're not hard up for the money, I would wait until the fall to make other uses for it... A lot of times, guys wont budge on something they need until the moment they actually need it....

Back