• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Free - Used 1801 Windshield

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croixboy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, recently I installed a brand new UPD windshield for my 2007 1801 and I have the old one if anyone is interested. The old windshield has a severe case of Crazing throughout and that's why I replaced it. Not sure if it could be used as a mold for new one or for someone who doesn't have anything? Not sure but thought i would post it for free if anyone is interested in picking it up in Lewes, DE. Here are a couple pics ... this is the new:)
image0 (2).jpeg

This is the Old that I have ...
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg

For what it’s worth, a local plastics shop if there’s one near you can use the old one as a mold to fabricate a new windshield. Way less expensive and quicker than ordering one from the online places. It’s a lot trickier if they have to do it from scratch or from measurements.

CB, didn’t know you were out of Lewes. Had the 1700 out there yesterday through the canal from RB, found an empty slip at Irish Eyes and stopped for a drink. Couldn’t believe the number of Parkers I saw over there; makes me want to put the decals back on so I can be recognized as part of the club again!

Back