front billage pump 2320 sports cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure you have one?. My 2007 2320 didn't have a forward bilge pump. Everything, including the anchor locker, drained to the rear one.

I have a 2001 2320. Front pump can be accessed on mine in,the bilge,below the round access plate directly between the seats (helm and other) in the cabin.

If you have a forward pump, it will be located just under the deck plate in the cabin floor as seen in these photos.
The discharge for that pump will be on the starboard side, amidship, right above the water line.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
I recently looked at a new 2320 and I don't remember seeing an access plate in the cabin. I just remember seeing the drain hole. I think just like the 2120's, it doesn't have a front pump. As mentioned, the anchor locker and cabin drain all flow down to the main bilge area via a PVC drain line down the keel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 142
I have a 2011 2320 and haven't found a forward bilge, haven't looked my bilge is always dry. I have hosed the cabin down and the water drains to the rear bilge area.

Back