• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - regretfully - my 02 23 Se CC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicknotsebastian

Reaction score
This is an honest 100% ready to go fishing turn key package!

she’s my 2002 Parker 23 Se CC. solid. surveyed in 2016 given an “A”..

-Factory hard top / T Top w/ rocket launchers, spreader lights.
-Lean post w/ rocket launchers.
-on deck kodiak livewell w/ independent thru hull flow thru system.
-factory parker rod holders and added reinforced swivel based rod holders for gbt fishing.
-2006 yamaha hpdi 200. about 850 flawless hours. tuned every spring, religiously use ring free and yamilube (have some unopened goes with the boat). rev 4 prop (cruises easy gps 30mph at 4000 rpms getting over 3gpm.
-110 gal tank. inspected and tested in 2016 (excellent condition). swapped in a new sender in 2016.
-vhf, new antenna 2017.
-two new (2017) group 31 batteries - always kept on trickle chargers when not in use.
-new in 2017 dual independent bilge pumps w/ float switches (one hardwired to each battery w/ independent discharge (in case was ever moored - was not ever moored)
-oem transom splash guard new in 2016.
-new lowrance hds 10 gen 2 added in 2016 with dedicated thru hull transducer.
-new garmin 94sv added 2019 with dedicated transom mounted chirp /side view / down view transducer.
-splash shield (front “windshield”), side curtains and gunwall “wings”.
-stainless wheel w/ power handle.
-trim tabs
-spreader lights
-raw water wash down.
-compas.
-parker pop up cleats.
-trim tabs
-stainless rev 4 prop.
they are a little ragged, but i have the seat cushions too. never use them.
-new in 2016 venture aluminum bunk trailer with regular upgrades/maintenance (new jack, winch strap in 2019). religiously rinsed with fresh water after EVERY salt water use.

things i was going to “fix” before listing for sale:
-return lean post to center (currently offset for wheel chair access to helm).
-skeg scrape (not in the water. i scraped when backing up a steep uphill).

to move the lean post would only mean having the current screws removed and properly filled and new location set and screwed in properly - very very simple, easy thing.

“fix” skeg is really adding a $49 ”skeg guard” - a very simple aluminum part.

i was going to do a lot more of this “makeready” and lost her for $33k” but got more bust than i expected.

as is, the first $29k+ takes her.

i’m SURE i am forgetting stuff but this should get you started.

i was at the boat yesterday and took some pics. they are very “basic” and pre wash and make pretty.

everything works as it should. a little spit and polish and she’d look like new. like i said, i have just been too busy to get to it myself.

she also has “phone booth“ curtains and wings - all the spray curtains were removed for transporting.

she is 100% ready to go. literally just hook her up to your tow vehicle and go fishing.

her batteries are fully charged (kept on drip maintenance chargers all winter). even though she’s kept in a climate controlled warehouse, her motor and fuel systems treated for over winter accordingly too.

what’s most important to me is reliability and safety. cosmetics come after. she’s set up to be a mobile, effective, stable, safe fishing platform - period.

want any additional info, pm.

she can be seen almost anytime.

water test no problem with contract and deposit.

if i had room for two boats i’d keep her forever... but i don't so...

i’m sorry, i cannot get pics to upload. you can see some here https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale ... se-cc.html

or text me and i can send:

nine 1 seven 3 3 one two 6 36

Back