Fuel fill hose

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil

Reaction score
I am going to replace the fill hoses as preventative maintenance on my 23 dvsc. Anybody have an idea of what length hose I should buy? Any recs on the various vent avail?

Phil":3fag6xrx said:
Anybody have an idea of what length hose I should buy?
I doubt that can ne answered easily, without risking $$ you cut it too short or end up with $30 worth of worthless hose.

I'm doing mine this Spring anfd I plan to remove it - measure it - buy it - and replace it all in one day. a little running around, but worth it to me. Oh, make sure to use AWAB clamps.

Any recs on the various vent avail?
Try a search here on 'flush fill vent' or similar, as many upgraded to a SS flush-mounted one.

When I replaced the fuel line on my old boat (about 25' of hose, iirc), I pulled it through the tube with a heavy string attached on the other end; I needed to be able to pull in both directions to make it's way through. Laid out the old fuel line for an accurate measurement, then used the string to guide the new fuel line back through. I sprayed a little liquid soap on it before pulling it through which made it a little more slippery. It wasn't too bad of a job, but a second set of hands helped as there was a fair amount of back and forth.

I've done them on other boats using a length of old garden hose ... more and easier to grip.

Just recently replaced mine on a 2310 and I bought a 10' hose and cut off about 2' when finished.

Latest posts

Back