Fuse box Scematic

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandodge

Reaction score
I have a 2002 21se, does anyone know the layout of the fuse box or how i obtain a diagram of which fuse goes to what?

TY

this is my first post!!

danielb

On the diagram the factory sent you, what is the date at the bottom (it will say draft and revision (or redraw), etc.).

I have one dated 1999 and redrawn 02 and 03. I am looking for a version earlier than 1999 (1998 specifically).

One hint is the newer diagrams show two speed wipers, and mine is only single speed.

Jtwo

danielb -

Can you forward that? It might be closer than what I have now.

I found one version posted here for a 25 MV/DV, and then talked with Eric Denton at Parker who sent me another drawing titled 2520 XL. However, both versions were origianllly drawn 3-23-99 and revised in 03 and 02 respectively. They get you going, but there are differences.

EX - they used to run one power wire to the buss bar, now (and after about 2000) they started running two power wires/two buss bars from the batts. They also started splitting the buss bars up. Mine has just one with combined + / - on the same platform. Etc. Also has wire colors that are not described (black/pink stripe, etc.)

I described to Eric what I was looking for and he said it sounded familiar, but they had a computer crash at the factory sometime ago and lost a number of the older drawings.

Back