Future Parker owner in Tampa Bay.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warthog

Reaction score
Just looking around, and thought I would sign up. My family is looking to upgrade from our 1986 Mako 21b.
Went to the Tampa Boat Show, and found my next Mako- it was the Parker 2520.
As much as I love my Mako, the brand is not what it was, and I don't have the time or $$ to re-do an older 25.

Not sure if I will ever buy new, but who knows. Mostly, I am looking at older 2000 models.
This is a 3-5 year plan, so no rush. You never know though.

I noticed a couple Pinellas guys on here. Would love to get a closer look at your boats someday.
My wife and daughter will have final say, so a closer look would help me sell them.
I saw a 2520 the other day off Anna Maria- had a remote station on top of the pilothouse. Perfect setup for me.
Hope that was someone on here, I would love to talk to them. We frequent Egmont and Anna Maria.
Our boat is at Tierra Verde Resort Marina- in the high and dry.

Finally- Since I don't want Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on my case, here are some pics of my baby.
It isn't a Parker, but it is one of the best boats I have ever owned.
834671838_Nh6sF-O.jpg

898771790_iuhX2-O.jpg

Welcome to CP!!!

This isn't the X-shark warthog I take it. LOL

Where did he go, he used to post here.

Not sure who owns the 2520 with the tower but you are certainly welcome to come by and hop on mine. I have a 2006 mod v 2520.

If you launch from Tierra Verde, you are less than 5 minutes from me by boat.

PM me if you plan on coming over.

No- I am on Classic Mako as adaps. I use warthog on most of the message boards I am on, but Bobby (X-Shark) has that name over there.

Other Line- Thanks for the offer. You ever out at Egmont?

Warthog":bj8ks9ii said:
No- I am on Classic Mako as adaps. I use warthog on most of the message boards I am on, but Bobby (X-Shark) has that name over there.

Other Line- Thanks for the offer. You ever out at Egmont?

....All the time... either fishing the cut or....cooking out on the beach...

Welcome aboard Warthog!

Yes, Bobby W (Warthog5) is a member here as well, but he hasn't posted in quite a while.
Of course, I haven't posted on CP in quite awhile. :)
I do visit occasionally to check out the projects tho.

We have several members here with towers and top stations on their 2520's and 2820's.
Take a look at the "Projects" area and you'll probably see some photos.

Speaking of photos, you get extra karma points for posting photos of your 21b. 8)
Good looking sled.

Back