garmin ghp-10

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOUTHWINS

Reaction score
going to install a garmin ghp 10 on a 2120 anyone have one ? where did you mount your pump,looking for a good place

Depending on what you have already in the console you should be able to mount it on the deck below the helm? I would try to keep it away from the transom area if at all possible. Even if you have to mount it in the cabin and make a little house for it. Replacing that pump isnt cheap if it goes bad

I will get you some pics if you haven't put it in yet. I did the garmin ghp-10 install last year. You want the pump close to the helm for your hydrolic lines to hook into. You have the shadow drive, and a lot of other stuff to install in that area with the syatem. Let me know if you want some pics. The auto pilot is great I can troll down to less than 1mph and it still will hold a corse. Sean

Pics are on 2320 but same system.

I mounted an electronics box from fin addict marine under helm. Holds my radio and all my wires run along back for electronics, also has storage in bottom
IMG_6750.jpg

The pump is mounted next to it and the controll box is mounted by my right side storage compartment. I used nylon spacers and rubber washer to get it up off floor for air flow and to keep water from getting in the unit.
IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6752.jpg

I mounted the compass for the unit in the storage compartment in the bow. You can see were I mounted the cable clam to run the cable into the storage box. Sean
IMG_6753.jpg

Back