Garmin or Simrad

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm 65 .....I KEEP my vehicles....The last F150 ['94] I had for 20yrs. The 1st brand NEW vehical I bought was in '15..... This should last me. :)

Attachments

• 2-20-16.jpg
    2-20-16.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 30
And I'm 65 .....I KEEP my vehicles....The last F150 ['94] I had for 20yrs. The 1st brand NEW vehical I bought was in '15..... This should last me. :)
You have a Beautiful truck and boat in this photo! (I know you have sold the boat). I have a 2012 F150 XLT, 4X4 with 67K miles. It's in perfect shape and pulls my 2013 2520 XLD as if the boat is not there.... I'm posting this mainly to thank you once more for all of your help with my electronics and thanking you for all your posts on this site; it is all very much appreciated. I have to admit I was surprised to see that you are 65... You have a LOT of knowledge for such a young dude!

You have a Beautiful truck and boat in this photo! (I know you have sold the boat). I have a 2012 F150 XLT, 4X4 with 67K miles. It's in perfect shape and pulls my 2013 2520 XLD as if the boat is not there.... I'm posting this mainly to thank you once more for all of your help with my electronics and thanking you for all your posts on this site; it is all very much appreciated. I have to admit I was surprised to see that you are 65... You have a LOT of knowledge for such a young dude!

Thanks, Warthog

Back