• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

gauging interest forsale 2120 2003

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2320 pilothouse

Reaction score
hey guys i have been really ichin to upgrade so before i do i wanted to put my boat up to see if anyone had a interest.

2003 2120 sc deep v hull
bow pulpit
2003 yamaha 2 stroke 150
330 hrs
garmin df
garmin gps
custom roof top rocket launcers
custom rear seat made outside behind helm
extra removable cushion inside berth
porta potty
2 batteries
salt water washdown
radio-cd player 4 speakers
vhf
lenco trim tabs
swim platform-ladder
venture bunk aluminum trailer-surge brakes

the boat is very clean im a little crazy about that.this boat has never let me down been professionally maintained replaced water pump last year.
my outboard skeg and prop are perfect.the boat is completely covered right now but i will post the pics anyway.

oh yeah i purchased new electroics raymarine a65 and a new dive ladder but have not installed them yet.

asking 32,000 best offer

pm me if interested.

thanks for looking

dave

Well i will tell you it wont last the boat is in Awesome shape very well kept!!!So what you going to get after?

She's beautifull !
I like that seat outside.
Hmmm...I'm thinking that I might want to install one in my 2120.
Where did yuo get that?

Oh man my other half just said that to me she loves that seat as well!!!HaHa that is funny that just popped up!!! It is pretty nice!!!!

I could enjoy a seat like that to parker my butt on .
I've been thinking about another set of speakers on the outside and 21's pics just gave me the perfect place for them :).

I think you will have no problem selling her.She looks extremely well cared for!

You know your killing me i luv where he did those speakers mine are to the gunnel walls recessed in,but i like his alot!!!

i had that seat made--its nice because it comes off the boat in seconds.
i needed to hear some music outside ya know a little bob marley and a corona--lol

That is great idea with seat is it screwed to the deck? and i have speakers outside as well just not in spot you have them in but i luv where they are on your boat!!!Was this Boat at white water forsale cause i seen 1 there few months ago forsale!!!

MORE PICS

Attachments

• parker.5.jpeg
    parker.5.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,327
  • parker.6.jpeg
    parker.6.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,327
  • parker.7.jpeg
    parker.7.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,327
  • parker.8.jpeg
    parker.8.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,327
  • parker.9.jpeg
    parker.9.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,327
  • parker.10.jpeg
    parker.10.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,327
Boat look great inside as well!!! I went to white water before i got mine!! I spoke with John i believe from white water,they were very nice and very very honest,they helped me when i got mine and i didnt evn get it from them,very straight foward with thing they were!!!

I LOVE that shot of your boat on the trailer with the wheels off .....Nobody's gonna be goin anywhere in that boat anytime soon without wheels on it !! .....GOOD JOB !!.....It shows that you really take care of your boat AND your trailer !!.....Jim

synthnut":35uikv7g said:
I LOVE that shot of your boat on the trailer with the wheels off .....Nobody's gonna be goin anywhere in that boat anytime soon without wheels on it !! .....GOOD JOB !!.....It shows that you really take care of your boat AND your trailer !!.....Jim

i do that every winter so the tires dont flat spot-keep the wheels and tires inside.

dave

Back