good day on the bay 12/12

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
Just had a few hours in the morning to fish. Crew was my son and neighbor. Despite the subfreezing temps this morning we were warm with the buddy heater going. My son came out just to land two fish himself.. We got some fish today close to home from 34"-47". We released a couple too. The 47"er went 42lbs on the scale at Anglers sport center. Bite is heating up 8)

Attachments

• bpl1212c.jpg
    bpl1212c.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 313
  • bpl1212d.jpg
    bpl1212d.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 313
  • bpl1212a.jpg
    bpl1212a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 313
Awesome day for you guys!!!Your son did a hell of a Job from what i can see with those pictures!!!Great fish for you son nice catch!!

Great catch!!!

I'm gonna have to get up to that part of the country and fish with yall!

Have a Merry Christmas

Nice fish!! Glad to see they are still north. Should have a good couple of weeks in VA waters before we wrap it up! Sea lice? I fished around the HS and boat traffic was nuts. Got our fish but put a whole day in for them. Did not get any over 38". Lots of sea lice. Little rough in the AM but lay down in the afternoon. Tide was mean low and had technical difficulties at the ramp. Some could not get in or out with bunks as the end of the ramp had a steep drop off. Don't ask me how I know that :roll: interesting to say the least. I'm sure I will see you down at Point Lookout in the coming weeks. Good luck and thanks for sharing pictures.

good day Sat.. not so good day yesterday off of Solomons. We landed two fish, a 40" and a 24".. We lost one and had another knock down. Other than that not much bait or anything. Lesson learned, never leave an area where you know the fish are biting to search out other areas.

Maxout, you will probably see me out of PLO before the season closes.. However, It is almost the same distance to go to OCMD and it is a little known secret about the fall fishing there. If I get good reports I may head there instead.

Here is a shot of my boat trolling yesterday.. Planer lines look long to my board in the shot. They are only 100'.

Attachments

• troll.JPG
    troll.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 181
I have seen some good reports recently out of OC but it's 3 times the distane for me verses PLO so I will probably skip OC and end up in NC January for giant Blue Fin. Too manyfish not enough time :D Good luck hope to see you out there.

Greg, your lesson is an extension of the hardest lesson any angler needs to learn. "Never leave leave fish to find fish"!!!

dave-j":3cftcddb said:
Greg, your lesson is an extension of the hardest lesson any angler needs to learn. "Never leave leave fish to find fish"!!!

Amen! My crew allways bucks me on this but I have proven time and time again wait and it will pay off.

Back