good looking

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
parker transom (for you fish factory :p )

Parkerladders003.jpg

I saw that photo over on THT, and it did look a bit odd. :D

For anyone who didn't see it, that is a Parker SC model being used as a dive boat in Hawaii that has a pair of fabricated dive ladders affixed to either side of the motor bracket.

Is that a carbed Merc Greg?

FishFactory":2zgffsc8 said:
photoshop :roll:

:lol:

Kev, It does appear to be one of those thirsty mercs that have the mosquito control opition. I had a carbed 225 on a previous boat and she drank and smoked but always started and ran like a champ.

B-Faithful":3pnc9pqb said:
parker transom (for you fish factory :p )

Parkerladders003.jpg

I wonder if "B-Faithful" has been puttin' Parker logos on his MayCraft again. :lol:

Nest thing you know, he'll be gettin' some of those raised chrome "Scout" letters and claiming he's got the latest Abaco. :wink:

I do refer to my boat as a 29' Abaco :lol:

25'6" hull + 2' bracket + 1'6" pulpit = 29Abaco :p

B-Faithful":f8tr3gd2 said:
I forgot about this picture too:

parker_wl_large_181.jpg

Classic example of what happens when we allow beaurocrats to foolishly spend the taxpayers money.

:shock:

:lol:

nahh, they just needed to make sure that all the NC made boats who only have Yam as an option cant out run them (even if they are with max rec hp) :p

Ha, Good One!

Can't argue with that, afterall we have a saying down here in the South...

Mercury, first one to the fish, YAMAHA first to the scales! :lol:

jeez, what is UP with all the MERCS????? obviously the primitive society in hawaii hasnt discovered that you're supposed to put your anchor on the BOW of the boat, not the bracket!! :D

just kiddin' 8) . mercs decent engines, but IMHO, cant beat a yami :D

pelagic2530":1pw0qsos said:
jeez, what is UP with all the MERCS????? obviously the primitive society in hawaii hasnt discovered that you're supposed to put your anchor on the BOW of the boat, not the bracket!! :D

just kiddin' 8) . mercs decent engines, but IMHO, cant beat a yami :D

HA! Ya see this, B-Faithful ? :lol:

disclaimer: B-Faithful knows a lot about boats, I think he catches fish, just confused on the "motor thing" :lol:

Ahh I still say you all just dont know any better cause Parker does allow you a choice. The perfect parker would come with a Merc and Bennett's 8)

Fishfactory, here is the view of raw power... (with a little jewelery on the end)

Attachments

• bf4.JPG
    bf4.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 135
B-Faithful, Is that little 12 volt kicker next to your Merc "standard" with that engine or an option? :wink:

Back