Hello from Beaufort

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jljj

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! We are taking delivery of our new 2120 Sport Cab on January 5th. Can hardly wait! Great forum:)

Congratulations!

Beaufort? How far did you have to travel to pick up your new Parker? 8) 8)

Say "Hi" to all the folks at the factory for us here in ParkerNation

Super! You came to the right place. I guess we could say that 'your ship has come in!'

Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

As Dave (aka 'Porkchunker') coined ... we are your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

The Parker factory is only about a 1/2 mile from our house. I hope to take a tour soon. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to using this forum on a regular basis.

You only live 1/2 mile away and haven't had a tour. Man, I'd be in there all the time drooling over those shinny new hulls. :D :D :D

Seriously, welcome to the site and enjoy the treasure-trove of good info on how to maintain, use, and modify your new Parker.

Dave

aka

jljj":2l2ppc6o said:
The Parker factory is only about a 1/2 mile from our house.

:shock: :shock: Maybe you can stop by the factory after a year or two and have them spray some "New Parker Boat Smell" back into the cabin!! 8)

Nuthin' like the smell of a new Parker at the Boat Show! :D

Christ I live up here in Massachusetts and I've been considering taking a long weekend and driving down your way just to take the tour. Well and pick up some fireworks. Go take the tour already man. Check on your new baby! And take lots of pictures and post them please.

We've got a lot at SeaGate (Newport) and splash there quite often. Let me know how to get up with you so we can get together next time.

My back yard here in Spartanburg, SC. Parker 2120 & Seaswirl 1850:
IMG_2666.jpg

Congratulations on the new boat and welcome aboard ClassicParker!

Let the folks at the factory know that we all say HI. 8)

Back