Hello from Orange Ca.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuellevellow

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Just got my 2530 with twin 150's and love it! Only been dreaming of this boat for 12 years and now I have it. Love the site and hope to get to know some of you local So Cal parker owners and contribute to the site. Thanks Joe

Attachments

• boat small.jpg
    boat small.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 5,341
Thanks Topshot if you see a 2530 come by and say hi. And later in the season maybe we can buddy boat for Tuna!

Welcome and good luck with her.

I am loving that west coast rail. First time I ever saw it on a Parker.

Please post some pics of the inside layout.

im seeing the dive flag sticker under the 2530 logo..... you got her rigged up to dive? if so, post up some pics!! im looking to design some sort of rig to dive atlantic wrecks from my 2530, id be interested to see what yours looks like :D :D :D

Welcome to the board.

BTW, I seem to spend far too much time in LA for business these days. Was there last week and dropped by Marina del Ray to walk around and get something to eat.

Where do you So. Cal guys keep your boats? Not many coves and marinas on that coast...at least from what I can see.

Thanks for the good word guys. She's not rigged for diving yet but I am working on it. She will be more for the Tuna then anything. Here is a pic of our first time out in Long Beach. If any of you local Parker owners want to get together let me know.

New stuff I have added - Cat 2 EPIRB, 6man Raft in a can with mount, Honda 2000, microwave, rod mount cutting board, Ditch bag, All new Avet 2 speed reels (two of every model) with Calstar rods, Pacific Edge 48g bait tank, Furuno NavNet VX2 with NT Cmap, flushing head, icom radio and icom floating handheld.

Attachments

• Boat 084a.jpg
    Boat 084a.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 5,170
As you requested BlueSky...

Attachments

• Boat 155a.jpg
    Boat 155a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5,133
  • Boat 156a.jpg
    Boat 156a.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5,133
  • Boat 159a.jpg
    Boat 159a.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5,133
  • Boat 160a.jpg
    Boat 160a.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5,133
Thanks for the cabin pics. It looks so nice and new.

The boat looks great. That bow rail changes the look completely.

I will have to post some pics of the inside of mine as it is quite different. We have 2 pedestel seats with benches/storage boxes behind each.

I would love to see your pics BlueSky. Anyone else have a couple of pics to share?

Great boat! Looks like a very comfortable weekender for Catalina. Congrats! I must admit, I have a little cabin envy. :?

I picked mine up from Sundance about 3 weeks ago. No regrets.
Nice rig you got there!
p.s. I have my pics on some other posts. Check'em out. I don't want to pimp your thread.
Dave
N. Tustin
[email protected]

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of the cabin layout.

Attachments

• cabin layout.jpg
    cabin layout.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 4,504
  • cabin layout 2.jpg
    cabin layout 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4,495
  • cabin layout 3.jpg
    cabin layout 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4,504
Porkchunker, I keep mine in the marina here in San Diego. It's in a "armored hull" that fits in my slip. The back drops down, you drive the boat in, and pump the back up again. The boat sits in its own little pool. I have floaters like you would have in a jacuzzi that kills all the bacteria. The boat looks as good as the day we bought it.

Attachments

• IMG_1032small.jpg
    IMG_1032small.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 3,914
That is one nice set up boat, is that the way you got it from Parker new ?
We fish Catlina alot as well !

Back