Hello from Virginia.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gobbler66

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Brian and I am from Toano, Va. I just purchased my first Parker, a 2120 which I have wanted from quite some time now. My dad couldn't stand it so he just purchased a 1801 from a guy I was first speaking with prior to my final decision on the 2120.
I have peaked in the site from time to time and decided to join. I have found this site to be very helpful regarding my questions about my parker.
Thank you

Hi Brian. Welcome to the board! Looking forward to your posts. Please post pics when you get a chance.

Welcome to the Parker Family. I took delivery of my 2120 SC this June. Couldn't be happier. I am certain you will enjoy yours

Congratulations on your purchase. You will love the 2120. You are in a great spot for fishing!!! It should get a lot of use.

Steve

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

Now ...

file.php

Sorry for the delayed posting of a picture of my boat. This pic is from a evening cruise last night. I just named her "Endurance". If truly fits her and my family well.

Attachments

• 2009 Parker 2120.jpg
    2009 Parker 2120.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 206
Welcome aboard!!
Great to see another 2120
She is going to take very good care of you
Nice pic too!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Steve the fishing was really slow that day but a really nice ride with calm seas and a beautiful sunset. This is my fist parker and fist pilot house type boat. I really love the boat so my dad had to go out and by a 1801 for himself. Now I have a very difficult decision regarding my '07 Chaparral 204ssi. Mint condition and I don't want to sell that one. I might have to keep both and keep the wife away from the garage for ever. :mrgreen:

Back