Hello!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Dave. I've been lurking on CP for about a year now and really enjoy the forum and appreciate the information that is shared. I run a 2018 2300 DVCC "Drop Money" that I keep wet slipped in OC Maryland. My previous boat was a Strike 26 inboard diesel that I had for 15 years, so it took me a bit to learn to run my Parker correctly. Now that I have learned it, I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_4797.jpg
    IMG_4797.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Hello! I'm Dave. I've been lurking on CP for about a year now and really enjoy the forum and appreciate the information that is shared. I run a 2018 2300 DVCC "Drop Money" that I keep wet slipped in OC Maryland. My previous boat was a Strike 26 inboard diesel that I had for 15 years, so it took me a bit to learn to run my Parker correctly. Now that I have learned it, I love it.
Hey Dave, Welcome to ClassicParker! It's nice to see so many 'lurkers' signing on.... My previous two boats were also inboard Diesels. I found them easier to maintain than our present Yamaha 300. Maybe it's just this old dog having to learn a lot of new tricks!

Thanks for the welcomes! I don't know Andy, I really don't miss that diesel at all. That F-300 is an absolutely incredible piece of machinery. Of course, I don't do most of the maintenance myself. My old boat was also pretty slow.

Welcome to the forum Dave. That's a nice boat you have there. Enjoy!

Back