• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

helm and passenger seat cushions for 2001 Parker 2110

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednelos

Reaction score
Anyone have seat cushions for helm and passenger seats for my 2001 Parker 2110? I need bottom and back cushions.

rednelos":3sfvqoix said:
Anyone have seat cushions for helm and passenger seats for my 2001 Parker 2110? I need bottom and back cushions.
I have a 2000 2110 which I'm sure is the same as your 2001. I contacted Coastal Canvas Mfg. in Beaufort, N.C. at 252-728-4946 and they made new cushions for me very promptly and were very competitively priced. They were the manufacturer of the O.E.M. cushions for Parker and they have the "blueprint" of your originals and can duplicate them easily. I only had to email them pictures of my original seats because there were a couple different options but it was easy and painless. Very happy with them and the fit was perfect. Damn good folks to deal with too! I highly recommend them!

Back