Helm Seat Bushing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yohan

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for this black plastic bushing on the pictures. I have contacted WISE and Springfield Marine and both say they don't have anything compatible.

Has anyone ran into this problem before? Where you able to find a direct replacement? or maybe you fabricated something?

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

Note: This helm seat came off a 2000 Parker 2520.

Attachments

• IMG_4413.jpg
    IMG_4413.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4417.jpg
    IMG_4417.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4415.jpg
    IMG_4415.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4412.jpg
    IMG_4412.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4414.jpg
    IMG_4414.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4411.jpg
    IMG_4411.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 0
You may have to find any seemingly compatible option and just give it a try. I had a similar issue trying to find slider bushings for an older seat. I bought a couple options and just went with the one that worked best but it required a little bit of trimming. I did see this for yours that looks like it must be pretty close to the right thing and says it’s in stock. Might have to bend it a little or maybe trim some corners to get a good fit but it’s probably worth a try.
https://www.westmarine.com/springfield-2-7-8inch-trac-lock-iii-swivel-bushing-17069576.html

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried that one that West Marine sells and it doesn't fit. This bushing I am looking for has a thicker section where it is thru bolted with the bolts you see on the pictures. Those bolts is what prevents the seat from spinning.

If nothing else pans out, you might check if someone can 3d print a part that can fill that section you’re referring to where it’s thru bolted.

Back